Monday 14 June 2010

Sunny Days

It feels like a new year's resolution.
Or the excitement a five year old would have with their new toy at Christmas.
Two posts in two days! Lets see how long this lasts..


So the sun really changes things. People are happy when the sun comes out. Even the flowers look happier when the sun comes out!
All is well with the world and the desire to be at one with God's creation is so distinct.. it's glorious.

We sat outside to eat lunch at Grandma's. And I've had sun cream on for two days in a row! I love the smell of sun cream. It's one of my favourite things. It brings back so many happy memories from summer vacations when I was a kid!
We also walked around the market today, the sun darting behind the clouds every so often, keeping me on my toes; armed, cardigan in hand, ready to shield my pale skin from the cool wind.

Plus it's the World Cup too. All my memories of the world cups past, include sunshine, face painting and matches shown on big screens at church. Despite not being completely over England's 1-1 draw with the USA, and the fact that Germany won their first game, 4-0 against Australia, the World Cup is still my favourite time of every four years :)

It's only 5:30 and my day is already more than awesome. Here's to an awesome Sunday evening too.
Thank you Lord for sunny days. I really love them.




Daisy on a Sunny Day

No comments:

Post a Comment