Wednesday 16 June 2010

Killers & Comedy

Killers starring Aston Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. I went to see it at the theatre with Kenzie and Morgan last night.
Very funny and so easy to watch! And while it's not the best movie I ever saw, I would probably go and see it again.
She's stunning, he's unbelievably hot, and then Usher turns up for a scene, so automatically the aesthetics are top notch!

My Rating: 3.5/5.

And to top things off, it was Telus Tuesday. That means I paid a mere $11.45 for the movie, a regular popcorn and a large drink!!
How have I been here for two years and never heard of Telus Tuesday?! Head in the sand comes to mind, but that's another story..


We went to G'ma's after for tea and fruit and some north american TV.
Well I can't stand America's Got Talent. I've got to be honest, it's just horrendous.
Last Comic Standing however, was surprisingly fantastic.
It's season 7, and last nights episode was of the New York auditions. Too funny!
Mike DeStefano is my favourite to win. See his, and other auditions here:


No comments:

Post a Comment