Thursday 13 January 2011

Resolution #2: Give More

When telling a friend what my resolutions for this year were, I was met with the question: "Give more what, exactly?"

It didn't take me long to answer, but over the days that followed I realised that there was so much that I want to give 'more' of..

These include;
  • Money. (More than just my 10% tithe.)
  • Time. (Quality time.)
  • Encouragement. (Enough said.)
  • Blood. (Literally. http://www.blood.co.uk/)
  • Sweat. (Physical effort that actually wears me out.)
  • Tears. (Passion, Sympathy.)
  • Gifts. (Because I want to and not just because I should.)
And I'll probably add more as I think of other things it would be good to give...
And I don't mean I just want to do these once and tick them off my list, I mean I actually want to try this year to give more of these things, and more than once.

Anyone can do anything once...

No comments:

Post a Comment