Monday 23 May 2011

A Day to Remember

I should reeeally be in bed now, but I just remembered that I went for a long walk with some friends this afternoon and took some lovely pictures :):) and I want to document them here before I head off to the land of nod...

I put the mycolor setting on to make the vibrant orange colours stand out even more, but I realise now that was quite unnecessary. The colours speak for themselves, as it were. They didn't require fancy camera work.

So much colour and life in the woods today. This picture reminds me of fairies or stars. The most beautifully scenery I've seen I think, in Keele woods of all places!!
'Creation's revealing your majesty...' Indeed it is.

Un-ripe pine cone? Covered in sap (my hands were sticky the whole way home) but very cute.

Not sure what sort of butterfly this is. But it was a caterpillar once upon a time, and that blows my mind. So beautiful.

Similarly beautiful, and intricate and tiny.

As was this little ladybug. Yet again another example of God's beautiful creation, intricate, functioning... amazing.

I'm sure Jon won't mind me posting this. (I hope!). He got baptised today :) what a joyful day it has been, celebrating in what God has made and what He has done for us!!

Hehe, some more of God's creations :):) my lovelies, after our stroll to starbucks yesterday.

In case you didn't already know what Starbucks was.

No comments:

Post a Comment