Tuesday 28 December 2010

How do people make it through life without a sister? ~ Sara Corpening

I hung out with Lea today before she headed back to Solihull.
We drank tea and talked about life and played a bit of guitar. I showed her a couple of my new songs that she hadn't heard yet.
And then we did what only sisters in Christ can do.
We prayed together, and we worshipped God. We encouraged and uplifted one another, and held each other accountable. We were honest and open.

I came away feeling refreshed,
and so excited about what God is doing in both our lives,
and similarly excited that I get to hang out with her again in a couple of weeks and sleep at her pad and we'll play more tunes and teach her puppy new tricks and we'll pray some more and "as iron sharpens iron" so we shall sharpen each other as we do life together!!

I praise God that I have so many great and true friends, and even though I don't live close to them, distance doesn't matter.
:)
God is good!!
And sisters are awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment