Wednesday 15 December 2010

Bit of Miss Dillon always goes down a treat!

I love Bethany Dillon.
She, like, makes my day.
I'm not even kidding.

She has the most beautiful voice, it just chills me out.

Tonight, for no apparent reason my head just decided that I was gonna be in a mood and so that was basically it for the evening.

Great.

So instead of going out and having a good night with friends, I came upstairs to bed.
Well, I sat on my bed and wrote songs about how annoying life can be sometimes. And then decided to edit a few photos.
Like, real fun, uplifting stuff, you know?

But I have my iTunes on shuffle, and every time BD comes on, something inside of me is reminded that I'm actually OK. I'm not perfect, and I'm not gonna be in a super-fantastic mood all of the time. But regardless, I am His. I know someone who loves me an incredible amount, and whatever happens, I am forgiven and free in Him.

:) reasons to smile, even when i'm in a bad mood. yay!!
Thank you LORD Jesus :D

1 comment: