Thursday 19 August 2010

Un-clouding my cloudy mind.

  • It's 1am on Thursday August 19th.
  • I'm tired and bored. I really want to go upstairs, get ready for bed and read a couple of chapters of Primo Levi's If this is a Man. I have exhausted every possible time-filler on my laptop (facebook, yahoo, ebay, university stuff) and yet can't seem to drag myself away to go read, or to get some well-needed sleep. Weird.
  • I've also noticed that the last post on my blog was L O N G. Shan't be posting long ones like that very often!
  • Went to the Botanical Gardens tonight with Mom and a rather huge group of other people I know and love. We saw The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde. It was good, although I prefer Shakespeare. Also, whilst there I caught up with someone I haven't seen in a while! She's as beautiful as ever, and her and the family doing well. That was also good.
  • Momentum on Saturday! Looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen in a while, and hanging out with God. Which, in all honesty, I haven't done in a while either..
  • Excited about, but slightly freaking out about Uni... I know it's gonna be fine. Just saw Psalm 32:8 on someone's fb profile, and realised that it's pretty much verbatim of a word that God spoke to me whilst in Canada deciding whether or not to stay there or come home to university... the verse is The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
    I didn't realise it was scripture until just now. That's very cool. Thank you LORD. :):)
  • We're almost two thirds of the way through twentyten. Time goes so fast...
  • Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment