Friday 13 August 2010

Two words: Parachute. Band.

I was at Champions Church in Netherton this evening (http://www.championschurch.org.uk/) at their Friday Night Live event, with the Parachute Band (http://www.parachutemusic.com/PARACHUTEBAND/).

Matty and I went. Brother and Sister. Probably the first time we've ever been anywhere together. At least that I can remember. And it couldn't have been a better evening. In hindsight (oh, hindsight, why are you so sensible?!) I should have taken a photograph to document.. But I didn't, and therefore this post shall have to do.
I have nicked a pic from google though so you know who I'm talking about. This is their latest album, 'Roadmaps and Revelations'. Get it off iTunes or buy the CD or something! It's awesome.

Omega and the rest of the band led us in worship to our Awesome God for the best part of two hours.
Amazing, heart-felt lyrics, incredible music and vocals, and an unforgettable time of singing praises and bringing glory to our LORD.
...Living Rain, fall again, over my life, over my land, Living rain, fill my life again. Open wide, Heaven's skies, over my street, O Spirit reside, Living rain, flood my heart again...
...Who am I that you would care for me? I glorify the one who died for me... Let your name be lifted up and glorified..
...Take over me, til I can't stand and sing to thee...


Thank you God, for giving me an awesome not-so-little-bro.
And for letting us worship you freely like we did tonight.
It's only by your grace.
Yeh and thank you for your grace too.

No comments:

Post a Comment