Saturday 2 April 2011

Cool kid

So I've re-vamped my lyrics page somewhat, and I'm starting to add videos of me doing little acoustic versions of stuff I'm writing. (cheesy I know, but all the cool kids are doing it so..)

I also seem to have taken an unusual fancy to writing songs that are like 1minute 30seconds as well... like, a verse and a chorus, or two verses and then it's done. (not sure if all the cool kids are doing this though?!)
Admittedly it could be down to laziness, but I genuinely think it's coz some of the stuff I've written lately just fit nicely in a few lines and I found it really difficult to add to it (to make it a conventional pop song).
I've got about 3 of them. Short and sweet :)
And I think for now I'll stick with what I have and maybe at a later date something will fill them out.
Who knows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment