Sunday 3 October 2010

I HEART PUB QUIZZES!

Yes. It's true.
I am a total sucker for Pub Quizzes.

I took a long stroll up from the Late Night Service at the Chapel, to meet my block mates in the local and of course, it's the Sunday Night Pub Quiz.

*Instant Excitement*

I was only there for the last two rounds though.
History. And Michael Jackson songs.
I was basically only of some help in the Jacko round, and contributed to 6 out of the 10 questions.

However, I shall from now on, alwayssss remember that George III was the King of England during the War of Independence (I knew it was a George! But apparently not George IV. Oh Well..)

Gotta love pub quizzes.
Even if your team comes last with 31 out of 60.
The guys weren't too stoked when I suggested we look on the bright side, and come often so we can chart our growth in general knowledge as we make our way through our various uni courses.

Better luck next time, eh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment