Friday 19 November 2010

Thanks for the constructive criticism!

It's about 10pm.
I'm sitting at my desk, staring at my laptop.
A blank word doc is open, I'm completely stumped as to what to do next, and the guy downstairs who has his bass line turned up full is not helping my creative juices flow.
(why not blog about it?)

I have no idea how to make a bibliography, or how to correctly reference texts I've referred to.
I don't know what stance to take in my essay, or even how to start writing about The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave.

"...There's a bit to do to make the most of your ideas, but this is quite promising work."

:) Well I'm glad it's quite promising. Thanks.
Unfortunately, however, your feedback has no practical advice, and merely just states the obvious so is therefore quite unhelpful.

It is taking the majority of my self-control right now, to not start typing www.faceboo....... in to the address bar.

Here's to life as a student.

(And yet I shall praise my LORD that Heaven is my home and this is just a place I'm passing through until Christ returns!! Philippians 3:20. There's always reason to hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment