Wednesday 10 November 2010

OOooh I'm just looking back through to some folders of stuff I wrote during the year and there is some GOOD STUFF in there...
Yes it's 1.30am and I should be in bed fast asleep right now. But when it's ridiculous O'clock I just want to write!!!
Anyway, so I'm blogging this as an official reminder that in the New Year, I want to post some of (not all of!) my old pre-blog writings. Coz some are quite funny, and creative! Others are quite raw and deep.
But all of them are a testimony of how far I've come, how good my God is and how much He has done in me over the past 12 months.

So this is how I'm gonna do it.
E.g. Something I wrote on January 9th 2010, I shall post on January 9th 2011... exactly 365 days after writing.

:) and now, goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment