Monday 5 July 2010

Too Many Words, Not Enough Time

I've been sorting through everything I own recently! Filing, organising, throwing out, making space etc.etc.
(i have too much stuff.)


And in the past few days I've come across a number of folders crammed with scraps of paper, old notebooks, napkins, anything with space enough to write on, all covered with my words.
Poems, Lyrics, even part of a Novel I started to write (and which I may continue?).
Creative, inspiring lines I jotted down over the past few years.
Now when I think back over my younger years, that's one thing I remember doing a lot of. Writing. And even now, it's just what I do. Lists, cards, notes, music, letters... I write!
But I'm still surprised at just how much I found in these folders, stuff I'd forgotten about! Some bad stuff. But some really, really good stuff.

So many songs.
So much passion and love and heartbreak and confusion and praise and emotion.
I was so expressive.

I'm gonna take some time to sort through, and will probably post some up here!

With love x

No comments:

Post a Comment